Friday 10 June 2011

Kyle Bartley To Return To Rangers?



Arsenal defender Kyle Bartley has revealed he would love the chance to return to Rangers after a successful loan spell in Glasgow.

“I’m a professional and Arsenal are my club,” he told the Scottish Sun.

“I’m under contract and it will be Arsene Wenger who decides what’s best for me.

“But it’s no secret that the idea of another loan spell at Rangers would be very attractive.”

“I was only at Rangers for a short while but I’ve got so many good memories,” he said.

Yesterday Arsenal confirmed the signing of defender Carl Jenkinson from Charlton which could spell the end of Bartley's career at the Emirates Stadium.

1 comment:

  1. I'll admit I'm a Canadian so the whole soccer concept is a little whacky to me, but can you explain what it means to LOAN a player to someone?

    Does it happen during the off season and the team lets him play for someone else? It's quite a weird concept for me to grasp.

    ReplyDelete